What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

Sensual

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey I'm stuck in year 5 at grimauld place during the Christmas party, I'm supposed to follow kreatcher to the black family room, there's a door on the left that you can use wingardium leviosa on and when I do it automatically closes my game anyone else have this issue?

KatjaK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SO happy with this release! I think the controls on HP year 1-4 were easier to use, but I am getting used to the joystick. I am looking for the red cube in the first of year 5. Have played it over and over, but....?? Does anybody know where to look for it?

Last edited:

goblet188

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Slughorn bathrub

Hey i have 3/4 hats for the first half blood prince level. I ha e filled the bathtub but cant knock the bottles into it. What do i do? I tey reducto but the circle doesnt appear :s

Snowwhitesbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SO happy with this release! I think the controls on HP year 1-4 were easier to use, but I am getting used to the joystick. I am looking for the red cube in the first chapter. Have played it over and over, but....?? Does anybody know where to look for it?

Check this link that was posted earlier:

Moderation Notice:This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:

Snowwhitesbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey i have 3/4 hats for the first half blood prince level. I ha e filled the bathtub but cant knock the bottles into it. What do i do? I tey reducto but the circle doesnt appear :s

With reducto spell chosen, tap anywhere on the screen until u have the orange ciecle, move it to the bottles, then release finger, should work.

Snowwhitesbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I remember now anyway, it's in the sandbox at the very beginning. make sure you use all items in the playground, duck, trampolene, swing (with overturn) and slide (3 times), then it should appear.

Pegjam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the same problem and had to reinstall the game and start from scratch..

hometb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bashfulpixie said:
i'm stuck in the three broomsticks trying to get butterbeer for slughorn. I can't figure out how to get upstairs other than with the pets. But i can't get any of my characters upstairs to finish the level since the only door i see has to be opened by a strong character and all i have is harry, ron and hermione. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Nevermind. Finally got it.

please share your wisdom!

potterperson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Make sure your pet steps on the brown lego square on the floor right near the tube opening. A red lego brick wall will appear downstairs that you make into stairs.

Maasie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I find the dueling sessions very tiresome. Are there any secrets I should know about? Basically just sitting there tapping the screen and waiting for a hit. Tried to actually think and duel but that ends up in losing....always. Also, where do you buy the .99 dueling
Club upgrade?

frodobaggins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any tips on how to jump the platform to get the broomstick? I must have tried a hundred times and keep falling down.

hometb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This was so frustrating. I hate the new controller. I must have tried a thousand times. You just have to coordinate the jump button with the controller. There is another more frustrating jump later in the Ministry, so don't give up. Practice makes perfect.

goblet188

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey everyone!! I am on 94.6% i have finished and collected everything for each year but i have 5 character tokens still locked :-s do you know why? i have collected all the tokens from the levels :s

Most reactions