What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

HollyT01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in Year 6 (Half Blood Prince) Chapter 4 in The Cave Entrance and can't find the stinking red brick! Does anyone know where it is?

Tammypr92

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rickster91 said:
Do you remover where that small egg thing is in the shop?

The egg looks like it is on the floor on the right side of the room. It shows up after you destroy some other things. Not sure exactly what. Hope this helps!

Greenkeir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Which characters are between Griphook and Hagrid? And which character is between Petunia Dursley and Professor Binns? I can't find them anywhere!

Snowwhitesbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in Year 6 (Half Blood Prince) Chapter 4 in The Cave Entrance and can't find the stinking red brick! Does anyone know where it is?

You need the specs two build up to two statues (snakes), possibly destroy them, can't remember, and there you have, one to the left and one neaar the waterfall.

Ykendall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck in a room where a girl is on a chair with a broom, sweeping rats. There is something hidden, but I haven't got seekerspecks, the pets can't go up the tube because a piece is missing. I can't open the door because I'm not strong enough.
3 goblets are on the bench and a man is sitting at the bench. I've tried to catch the rats... well I've tried everything I can think of! What am I missing? Please help!
Thanks.

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ykendall said:
I'm stuck in a room where a girl is on a chair with a broom, sweeping rats. There is something hidden, but I haven't got seekerspecks, the pets can't go up the tube because a piece is missing. I can't open the door because I'm not strong enough.
3 goblets are on the bench and a man is sitting at the bench. I've tried to catch the rats... well I've tried everything I can think of! What am I missing? Please help!
Thanks.

Use Hermione and the pet icon, after you turn into crookshanks, you press the wand icon and it should cat the rat if you are very close to it

goblet188

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Guys, Please help me!! How the hell do you open the chest that is behind the hogs head? I have given it the apple and it moves but i can't open it. ive tried dark magic and it won't work. iam missing one character token so i assume its in that. Please help thanks x

Sam i am

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greenkeir said:
Yep. It's 3 characters between Griphook and Hagrid and 1 between Petunia and Prof Binns. Very confused

You're missing Griffindor Boy, Griffindor Girl, Griffindor Prefect and Phineas Nigellus Black. They seem unrelated. Not sure where I found them. Maybe someone here has a list and can point you in the right direction.

Joy88, can you help?

I'm still looking for the character between Igor Karkaroff and Katie Bell. It's in 7-2 chapter 4. And the last 2 which I guess will come when I hit 100%?

Last edited:

camaja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Following Kreacher. Had the same problem in kitchen. game freezes. Turn off the ipad completely and restart. Opening the door worked in the end.phew!

Last edited:

potterperson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Guys, Please help me!! How the hell do you open the chest that is behind the hogs head? I have given it the apple and it moves but i can't open it. ive tried dark magic and it won't work. iam missing one character token so i assume its in that. Please help thanks x
IIRC, there's nothing in the chest but a Death Eater for you to battle. You can't open or destroy the chest even after the Death Eater comes out. In Free Play you can open a door to the basement for more hats, character cards.

Here's a very detailed walkthrough that I found that lists where and how to get bricks, hats and tokens: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I hope this helps.

Moderation Notice:This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:

camaja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am stuck in the area where u have to kill 5 dementor dummies in year 5. I'm in a square room with a fire place and only have luna, ginny, Ron and hermione. I have made 4 of the dummies appear and blown them up but now am left with a locked chest with a clear tube/pipe above containing a key and a jumble of Lego to its right needing wingardium but it says "this object requires dark magic to build". The blow machine that blew up one of the four dementors is still there and a 'steaming' box to right of fire but none do anything with any spell. Please help me find the 5th dementor and escape this room. Thanks xx
a pet can go into the pipe

Most reactions