What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

Gail1965

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please could someone tell me how to get across gap to rescue Malfoy from the fire
Thank you

Snowwhitesbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please could someone tell me how to get across gap to rescue Malfoy from the fire
Thank you

You don't! You just build up a water spraying device where you are, extinguish the fire on his pile of stuff from where you are and that's him rescued.

Snowwhitesbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still wondering...very last chapter, where are the hats? Does anyone have a list or so? I am missing one, just UNO. Thank you!

Jcuk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all - not sure if this is a bug in the game, but I've played through the duels successfully in Malfoy Manor, but can't progress any further. I get the movie clip at the end where Dobby saves them, but then nothing - I end up back in Hogwarts and the only option is to repeat the level. I've tried it time and time again with different characters in Free Play, and Replay, but nothing seems to enable me to get to the next level!

Has anyone else had this problem?

MeghanSnell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need help with the leaf thing too! Am in slug horns classroom trying to get the ingredients for the potion. I have got the first leaf and the snake too. I have used the green goo on the floor to jump up onto the top of the shelf. But cannot for the life of me jump over to the left on the second shelf to get the second leaf. Can someone please tell me how to do it? Harry just gets midway, stops and falls down to the ground!! Driving me insane please help

Snowwhitesbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need help with the leaf thing too! Am in slug horns classroom trying to get the ingredients for the potion. I have got the first leaf and the snake too. I have used the green goo on the floor to jump up onto the top of the shelf. But cannot for the life of me jump over to the left on the second shelf to get the second leaf. Can someone please tell me how to do it? Harry just gets midway, stops and falls down to the ground!! Driving me insane please help

There is no trick to it really, just sheer perseverance. Maybe this will help: Keep the jump button pressed once you pressed it and immediately when you press the jump button, use the joystick pad thingy on your left, but instead of stearing with the button just press the ring round it at the point where you want to go to, in this case left side.

snamtro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in year 7 part 1 section 2 I am in the very very very first part in the water. can some one please HELP.

Sam i am

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help me!!!

I'm stuck n gringot's bank cannot work out the third puzzle to get past the dragon. Driving me nuts!!!!

Get on the trike and charge the dragon while ringing the bell. Then drive past following the studs; jump off and enter Beletrix's vault.

Last edited:

Sam i am

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new to this app so I suck and don't really even understand how to post. But in the game I am stuck when Ron needs to destroy the horcroux with the sword. I can't get close to the horcroux and I keep dying.

Jump and dodge. After he sends out a shock wave, he will lower his head - run in a whack him. Do this 3 or 4 times.

Greenkeir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the same problem. It turns out that I missed one of the multi-character tokens. It sounds like you missed the same one I had missed. The token you are looking for is in year 5 chapter 4 hall of prophecy.

Here are Multi-Character Tokens locations:

1) Year 5, Chapter 4, Hall of Prophecy: destroy the small bone pile on the left inside the arena.
2) Year 6, Chapter 4, 3rd area (with the goblets): destroy the small bone pile in the central area.
3) Year 7, Part 1, Chapter 1, The Wedding: Use Spectrespecs behind the ice statue, then use the gold ring to reach a little room, then blow up the presents.
4) Year 7, Part 2, Chapter 3, The Battlements: Destroy a small bone pile on the ground.

All credit for this list goes to TGSnowwy

Thanks for trying but already got those. Anywhere else outside of the levels that 4 characters might be living?

Sam i am

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need help on how to get the character between Karkaroff and Katie Bell. Not sure who it is but i'm missing one from 7-2 chapter4. I guess I keep making the same mistakes.

Sam i am

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for trying but already got those. Anywhere else outside of the levels that 4 characters might be living?

Greenkeir,
Did you get the ones from the dueling club? Costs another 99 cents US. :(

MonW

iPF Noob
Reaction score

You just have to keep trying. Tip, dont jump too high, because you will hit the light and fall down. Try standing on the corner of the shelf, so you are further away from the wall.

Sam i am

iPF Noob
Reaction score
snamtro said:
I am in year 7 part 1 section 2 I am in the very very very first part in the water. can some one please HELP.

Snamtro,
There is an excellent walkthrough earlier in this thread. Go back a few pages and you should see a long numbered list.

Most reactions