What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

kylieann11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello I am stuck on the half blood prince. In the cave with Dumbledoor. I have drank two cups of the potion to get to the horcroux. However I can not get to the next chalice. It is blocked by fire.

Snowwhitesbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello I am stuck on the half blood prince. In the cave with Dumbledoor. I have drank two cups of the potion to get to the horcroux. However I can not get to the next chalice. It is blocked by fire.

You need to aim at the lamp under the thing that holds the cup through the rocks with the deluminator, light it and the fire will go away and u can hop round and collect the cup.

Snowwhitesbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
aaaaaaww, so I am in the second round...Done the cave, walked to lake, had the cups and fought inferi and on into burning Hogwarts, done it all and missing one red brick, where is it? Any ideas?

JOY88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
aaaaaaww, so I am in the second round...Done the cave, walked to lake, had the cups and fought inferi and on into burning Hogwarts, done it all and missing one red brick, where is it? Any ideas?
Hate to break it to you but the best bet is to restart the level.
Get past the 3 light door.
Now use Luna or her father to wear spectorspecks. There will be a pile of black rocks right past the 3 light door. It will build this black bird like sculpture. You can explode it with Dark magic but you don't have to. You have to find two more piles of black rocks. If you haven't found them all by the time you should get into the boat you are missing them. One pile is by the lake...but don't jump in the boat because you can't go back.
You just have to build the three sculptures- that will get you the red brick.

Good luck,
Joy88

JOY88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Done and documented.

If you are stuck finding a person, brick or hat let me know.
I have a nice little spreadsheet with all the info.

I am still doing the dueling club.
I haven't beat Voldemort yet which gets you Voldemort in his suit.
I have a guess on the last person and I am super excited.
They have R Ravenclaw, H Hufflepuff, & S Slytherin.
In the dueling club for the 'bonus category' is headmasters and founders.
The last spot in my character list falls between Ginny Weasley & Greg Goyle.
I am willing to bet the last character is Godric Gryffindor.
I can't wait.

Joy88:eek:

krupp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in year 7 in the kitchen Matilda? Nowim not sure of her name but I can't figure out how to get up the stairs. The books r blocking the stairs and I zapped everything in the kitchen and where the books r. I can't seem to anything with the stove and the cupboard has a lock on it and I don't think I have what I need to unlock it. Any help please.

Just figured it out. Thanks anyway.

krupp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do u get passed the crab in the lake. Reducto doesn't work or I am doing it wrong. I have died so many times. I have no idea. Please someone help. Thanks

Last edited:

Carol.op

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Year 7 part 2

Hey guys! Can someone tell me how to save draco in the room field of fire? Im stuck in some sort of island with stair and cant jump to the other side. I believe i have to find something else but i just cant. Please help!

bella_cantante

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are stuck finding a person, brick or hat let me know.
I have a nice little spreadsheet with all the info.

I am still doing the dueling club.
I haven't beat Voldemort yet which gets you Voldemort in his suit.
I have a guess on the last person and I am super excited.
They have R Ravenclaw, H Hufflepuff, & S Slytherin.
In the dueling club for the 'bonus category' is headmasters and founders.
The last spot in my character list falls between Ginny Weasley & Greg Goyle.
I am willing to bet the last character is Godric Gryffindor.
I can't wait.

Joy88:eek:

Can you tell me how to get James Potter's character token? I think its one of the last tokens in the hogwarts battle when i battle the snake. Its the last token I have to get in the levels and its driving me bonkers!! Thanks!!!!

Jcuk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, first post here am hoping someone can help... Stuck on the duel level (Malfoy Manor), I battle the first two chars then get a cut scene as if I've finished, but can't move any farther forwards. Have tried replaying several times and also in free play but not sure what I'm supposed to do differently...

Any suggestions/tips gratefully received!

Jcuk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do u get passed the crab in the lake. Reducto doesn't work or I am doing it wrong. I have died so many times. I have no idea. Please someone help. Thanks

There's a ledge just above the crab, head there and you'll see what to do...

potterperson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. Do you know how to kill the horcux with giffendor sword? I have killed off poor Ron so many times.

Run at it when the face is near the ground and aim for the whitest part of the face. When you hear the sword make a clanking sound then you'll know that you hit him. I believe you have to hit him three times total to kill him. I died a lot.

Most reactions

Latest posts