What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEGO Harry Potter game

Evette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Year two the duel level. I just swipe that expiliarmus charm until my arm is cramped and the statue had pounced e to death and I barely kill one heart of maloroy

LOL! My arm cramped as well. After repeating this countless of times, i found running in circles and avoiding the statues shadow helped, while shooting charms like crazy.:D

To get rid of the statue, you need to hit it when it lands. Now if I could just defeat Malfoy. I'm not having any luck with that:confused:

Figured it out, Malfoy is using a homing spell. You have to run Harry around Malfoy and get the flaming ball to hit Malfoy.:)

Snowwhitesbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Exactly my problem

Has any1 else got to year 3 then level called pursuing Peter pettigrew? How do u get past the perfect who is standing in the corner of 1 of the rooms? U can't use ur invisibility cloak and every time I try 2 get anywhere near him 2 get in the other room he stops me? Its doing my head in!!! Can any1 help??

Hi sambabe, I was stuck on this for a while. What you have to do is talk to the portrait hanging on the wall. He will distract the prefect whilst you sneak past. Hope this helps.

And if anyone knows how to sneak past the 2 prefects later in pursuing peter pettigrew (you are in the dark) I could really do with the help!!!! Thanks xx

Yep, that's where I am stuck, found a solution yet?

Snowwhitesbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Entering the three broomsticks

Went back to Hogsmeade chapter and replayed it and discovered why I had a problem getting out of the store. There is a glitch. If u destroy the left brick structure by the front door, then repair the right side structure, the front door WILL NOT OPEN AGAIN after the witch leaves. U must repair first then destroy. I think its the same glitch as another platform version. There maybe something else to this, cus i swear the first time i played it, i did it correctly, but the door didnt stay open.:(

I had the same problem, now I'm stuck trying to get into the three broomsticks..... Any suggestions?

Had a prob with that too. U need to climb the roof to the left of the entrance and collect and do stuff there, including and this is what I had overlooked first, casting a spell at the railing on the other side of the road .... It all kind of evolves from there then...

MC77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stuck..

I'm on the roof trying to put the muggles stuff back in the correct place but i can't get up the 2nd ladder. Any ideas?

Nemonome

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm on the roof trying to put the muggles stuff back in the correct place but i can't get up the 2nd ladder. Any ideas?

Speaking of muggle stuff, how do u get the darn rocket off the roof to stick it in the cannon and blow something up?? :confused: (i am referring to the honeydukes in hogsmeade chapter, not the privet drive chapter).

Last edited:

Nemonome

iPF Noob
Reaction score
General question

Got a general question: who in the hell is the Erine Prang character???? Just unlocked his lego persona, and i was left scratching my head as to where in the heck does he show up in the books? Its buggin me!!!!:p

D

Dutchcloggie

Defeating the Basilisk

Has anyone gotten to the end of Chamber of Secrets?? I cannot for the life of me figure out how to kill the darn Basilisk!!!!

Its complicated and involves lots of jumping back and forth and casting stun spells at the basilisks tail (not its head, it worked for me). This causes him to slither back into the hole (both tail and head) and change positions to appear thru other holes so that he is no longer blocking some of the platforms u need to jump on to make it to the top. At the same time, u will see some snake/slytherin symbols appear in various holes and u need to select it. Its all timing/positioning. I cant say what the sequence is (cant remember and its complicated), but using the tips i mentioned should be a start until someone writes a walkthru. I had to repeat this part 5 times before i figured it out. Hope this helps.

Platforms to jump on? All I see is a platform in the middle of the room and 4 doors out of which the basilisk's head comes. There are vertical sliding doors in front of these caves that I can slide up or down. I never see the basilisk tail.... Help?

Evette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi all,

I'm stuck in year 3, in the level where youre trying to find a tunnel (first field in the level "hogsmeade village"). I cant seem to find my way out of the hogwarts entrance,I need a key. there are some moving beams coming out of the wall, but I have no clue how to get up there. Please help

Over on the right side of the hall, blow up everything possible. Then you should be able to create a ladder up to the first pedestal. Climb it and take a step on it. It will push a button and drop a rope from the ledge on the other side of the room to climb.

Snowwhitesbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Speaking of muggle stuff, how do u get the darn rocket off the roof to stick it in the cannon and blow something up?? :confused: (i am referring to the honeydukes in hogsmeade chapter, not the privet drive chapter).

Again, I think you have to come back later in the game and then you'll be able to.

Snowwhitesbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@Dutchcloggie:
This is your first encounter with the basilisk. U stand on the platform, watch the caves, where a blue circle appears, this is where it'll appear next. Cast a spell at the shield in front of the cave, blue circle comes, touch it, do the spell. Basilisk comes crashing through it, hop off platform, cast a few spells at it. Back on platform. At some stage, four small snakes appear, destroy them. Do this with all the shields until no new ones appear.

MC77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so am now stuck on the bit where a screen comes up and you have to mix a potion, doesn't seem to work apart from crushing the 1st ingredient and putting it in the pot. Any ideas?

Most reactions

Latest posts