What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kraftwerk

Paul Wingrove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was browsing iPad app store early this morning and the word processor app 'Kraftwerk' appeared in lite version at 2.99 sterling and full version at 14.99 sterling. It had reviews and seemed good. Looking at the developer info it was from the Mellel people. I went back later to look for it and maybe buy the lite version, but it had vanished from the app store. Can anyone help me to locate it? Seems to be no information on this app at all, anywhere.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If it was pulled from the App Store for any reason it would not show if you searched. Have you tried the developers website to see if it mentions what happened?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can’t find a word processor app called “Kraftwerk” either, but there’s an app called Mellel (word processor app) in the App Store. There’s no lite version, though:
‎Mellel

When I search for Kraftwerk, all I get is apps for power stations. So I suppose that’s not what you need.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
KraftWerk doesn’t seem to exist on the U.S. Store. Also can’t find mention of it in search. At least not for a word processor.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Just found two apps, TextKraft Pocket and TextKraft Professional that have the same price points mentioned. In US Dollars, anyway. The Pocket version seems to be iPhone oriented, and the Professional version for iPad. I find the screenshots kind of discouraging, but the list of features isn’t bad.

Most reactions