What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kindle books

chevyguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there an app that will read Kindle books that isn't the Kindle app, or ami stuck getting an Amazon account?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

SNOWDROP252

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And now you can send Documents to the Kindle via E Mail. The Kindle gives you its own E Mail address you use. Works perfectly

Dungeondan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree with everyone else, the Kindle app is great. I have it on my iPad 2, iPhone, and PC. There are programs such as Calibre that will let you change the format of eBooks to be read on other apps (ie, PDF to Kindle or vise-versa). When I buy a Kindle book I can read it on any of my devices and it will pick up where I left off so if I read to page 101 on my PC then a half hour later I read it on my iPad 2 it will go to page 101. Try it, you may like it otherwise convert your eBooks to formats that can be used on other apps (iBooks, Bookshelf, ect.).

OP
C

chevyguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My only aversion to getting the Kindle account was that I had read on the Internet I had to supply a credit card number and info. to do so. Well this isn't true as you all probably already know, so I know have an Amazon account and will be able to check out and enjoy the Kindle app. Thank you all for the replies! :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions