What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kindle books

leeejordan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I have recently purchase an iPad 2. And downloaded the kindle app but cannot work out how to purchase new books within the app. Any ideas. Oh and loving the I pad

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You cannot purchase from within the Kindle app. You have to purchase on the Amazon website.

-t

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And to add to what thewitt says, once you've purchased on the Amazon website you'll see a button in the top right hand corner of the screen offering you the option to transfer the book to your iPad. Press that button and the book will automatically be downloaded into the Kindle app on the iPad.

Tim

OP
leeejordan

leeejordan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great guys. Thanks for the rapid response. I take it that kindle will push it straight to my pad and providing I have a connection.

Just downloaded this sites app for my phone and will doing the same for my pad when I get home.

Thanks a lot
Lee

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes - absolutely - assuming you're connected in some way. I normally purchase Kindle books using Safari on my iPad.

Tim

Most reactions