What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keynote

Status
Not open for further replies.

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Keynote for Ipad will not support anything other than Iwork09. I have Iwork 06 and can export to a MS PPT file format, but Keynote for my Ipad will not support exporting the 06 file version. This is frustrating to have to export to PPT and then open on my Ipad. :mad:

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That sucks. My copy of Office 2007 still supports files from Office 95...

Drop an e-mail to the folks who make Documents To Go. I think the next version of their app will handle the Office exported files.

chinajon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Keynote for Ipad will not support anything other than Iwork09. I have Iwork 06 and can export to a MS PPT file format, but Keynote for my Ipad will not support exporting the 06 file version. This is frustrating to have to export to PPT and then open on my Ipad. :mad:
It would seem an upgrade to iWork 09 is in order. But exporting twice works, so be it if an upgrade isn't possible. You might try exporting to ebook or PDF and trying that route, which lack animation probably.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It would seem an upgrade to iWork 09 is in order. But exporting twice works, so be it if an upgrade isn't possible. You might try exporting to ebook or PDF and trying that route, which lack animation probably.
This is a 6 year old thread and the OP hasn't been back in over 5 years. iWork has been upgraded numerous times since this original post so your comments are outdated. In light of these facts, this thread is now closed to further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions