What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keyboard Problem

Tuttle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
One of the keys on my Pro keyboard has stopped working. For some time, disconnecting the keyboard then reconnecting it solved the problem. Alas, that no longer works. Does anyone have a keyboard with a similar problem? I am not close to an Apple store so am not at all happy about this. Any ideas?

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If it is within the Warranty period, you could send it back to whoever you purchased it from, whether that is Apple or otherwise.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
An Apple Store will handle warranty issues on any Apple product whether or not it was purchased at an Apple Store or at an authorized reseller.

OP
Tuttle

Tuttle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, it was out of warranty. Apple gave me a whopping thirty bucks credit relative to a replacement. (Seems like everything I own has a lifetime about ten percent more than the warranty period!)

But I have to say: Apple service was extremely fair, courteous, and prompt. My new keyboard arrived in something like two days after my call to the service center.

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've never had to return anything to Apple but glad to hear this. OTOH, I've been toying with buying this keyboard case for over a year and haven't brought myself to hit the buy button yet. I was hoping they would come out with an improved case WHEN they have the Ipad event (LOL)

Most reactions