What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Pencil Problem

Tuttle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Though I continue to be highly impressed by my pro, the Apple keyboard, and the pencil, a small problem has cropped up with the pencil. Every so often it will stop working. The reason? The small white nib at the end has unscrewed itself to the point that it has disabled the pencil.

Does anyone else notice this? Maybe it is due somehow to the way I hold it when I write---???

OP
Tuttle

Tuttle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just an update. I have discovered that the pencil charges much faster when plugged in to the iPad Pro than when plugged into the wall charger. Go figger!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I've noticed that myself. Takes the sting out of having misplaced the little lightning charge adaptor. Also missing the cap. Knew this was going to happen, but the Pencil still works great, so I'll survive. :rolleyes:

davidalan99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I noticed that as well with my iPhone charger. How ever with a 12w apple charger it is faster. Also purchased a holder/dock from
Apple Pencil Charging Dock
It also has a place for the cap
apple-pencil-dock-moxiware-02.png

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've noticed that myself. Takes the sting out of having misplaced the little lightning charge adaptor. Also missing the cap. Knew this was going to happen, but the Pencil still works great, so I'll survive. :rolleyes:
I can imagine Apple deciding to offer replacement caps for a typically high price such as $29.95.

Most reactions

Latest posts