What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keyboard disappears when logging in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pattylt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a first today. I was trying to log into a forum but my keypad kept disappearing. By using two hands and being very quick, I was able to eventually get my username in the box (pop it up and quickly try to tap a letter before it dropped down again). I haven't had problems here or anywhere else but I am wondering if there is a way to lock the keyboard to the top of a screen if it happens again?
TIA!

kizersorze

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pattylt said:
I had a first today. I was trying to log into a forum but my keypad kept disappearing. By using two hands and being very quick, I was able to eventually get my username in the box (pop it up and quickly try to tap a letter before it dropped down again). I haven't had problems here or anywhere else but I am wondering if there is a way to lock the keyboard to the top of a screen if it happens again?
TIA!

I keep losing my keypad as well? Any help

Sent from my iPad

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Same here. I have to restart the ipad for the keyboard to reappear.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iPF

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is an old thread. Either the original poster has found the answer elsewhere or has moved on (last post was in April 2011).

If you have an issue you need assistance with about your keyboard, please start a new thread (especially as this one appears to have not received any attention).

Due to it's age, this thread is closed. Thanks for your understanding.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts