What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keyboard annoying being in the middle of the screen!

msid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since I did an update only a month ago the keyboard now sits in the middle of the screen instead of where it usually was (at the bottom of de screen).

It's gotten to de point where I can't fill in online forms or searches etc because even when turning the iPad to Portrait angle for viewing its still in the way 50% of the time (and the text gets smaller).....

Anyone got a way to change this or will I be better to revert to previous iOS!! (if that's even possible)....

Thanks for any info!!

I searched the discussions but only came up with other flaws not related to this:-(

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check this out.......

image-3892811352.jpg

The Archangel

OP
M

msid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks so much @Gabriel1!! :)

It split first (got a heart attack as I'd never seen that before!!!)
Then held my breath as I pressed merge and dock (only option left!!), and thankfully it's back to the way it used to be - Normal :)

Whohoo!! Cheers!!!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
msid said:
Thanks so much @Gabriel1!! :)

It split first (got a heart attack as I'd never seen that before!!!)
Then held my breath as I pressed merge and dock (only option left!!), and thankfully it's back to the way it used to be - Normal :)

Whohoo!! Cheers!!!

I'm glad that you got it sorted, it's always good to hear how folks get on with the advice given here.

As for splitting, as well as splitting/un-splitting using the method shown above, you can also grab the two halves with your thumbs and drag them back together.

The Archangel

OP
M

msid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aaahh ok!! I guess I should get a book similar to 'iPad for dummies' haha lol

Seriously, it's not one of my best investments! Wish I'd got the MacBook instead - at least that would load flash player:-(

Thanks again:)

Most reactions

Latest posts