What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just recieved my IPad 4, anybody else

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ipadder474 said:
Can anyone post the US price of the iPad4 WiFi only with 32gb and with 64gb.

$599 and $699.

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yup....charger and USB/Lightning cord included.
I purchased an additional charger & cord for when I travel.

Enjoy!

ipadder474

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just picked up my new iPad4 got it working mail setup and cloud syned. Nice screen a big upgrade from my iPad2.

smilam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just picked up my 4 today, Nov. 8th. I love it so much. I gave my ipad 2 to my husband who is just learning.

smilam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
buerkletucson said:
Wait for him to learn a bit......maybe 1 week.
Then, he will want an iPad 4! :D

I can't wait for him to learn, then he will stop asking me "how do I do this".

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just picked up my 4 today, Nov. 8th. I love it so much. I gave my ipad 2 to my husband who is just learning.

Wait a minute a wife that has a more powerful device than hubby? Must be in the Twilight Zone :D

cayleg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got iPad mini works great

after iPad 3 - mini is a lot nicer in the hands way easier to carry
Super happy;)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wait a minute a wife that has a more powerful device than hubby? Must be in the Twilight Zone :D

I'm in the Twilight Zone, too, then. Lol.

My husband had an iPad 1 wifi-only, which I bought him. He never took to it, and used it only to stream radio while cooking. We recently gave it to someone who will get more use out of it, and now he's using my old iPhone 3G to stream radio while cooking, lol.

Meanwhile, I've gone through two iPad 1s (gave one away before I also got iPad 2), and now I'm waiting for my iPad 4 4G.

My husband is also using my old iPhone 4. Meanwhile, I upgraded to iPhone 4S, and then to a Samsung Galaxy Note phablet.

I have other gadgets as well, but my husband has a bunch of PCs. He jokes that his computers can beat up mine.

Most reactions

Latest posts