What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just got my new 3G synced and running

MacCarl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This thing is at least as great as I thought it would be, but I already see that I'm trying to make it a MacBook Pro and finding out that it's not. The first thing I want to do is to import a LARGE pdf and read it like a book. By large, I mean 68 MB. I have uploaded it to my iDisk in the cloud, but I don't use iDisk often and I'm not sure what to do. Any ideas?

I am not new to Mac (I still have my SE 30 somewhere) but there is a lot I don't know.

Thank you!

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do you plan on reading it with? I like goodreader. You can download files wirelessly with goodreader also either on your network or from idisk.

OP
M

MacCarl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll try Goodreader right away. You can see that I have no idea what I'm doing, but I am having fun. Thanks for the reply.
Carl

Most reactions

Latest posts