What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just bit the bullet

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm sitting here typing this post on my brand new iPad Pro (9.7, 128GB, space grey). I'm already loving the big screen! I bought this from Verizon today after spending a week playing with it at Best Buy. I'm not interested in the Apple Pencil but will be buying the Smart Keyboard Cover next month.

iPF Novice
Reaction score
NICE! I'd really like to enjoy some YouTube videos on that screen!
But you probably got that for bigger and better things!
Enjoy!!

OP
A

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
NICE! I'd really like to enjoy some YouTube videos on that screen!
But you probably got that for bigger and better things!
Enjoy!!
I got it mainly for artwork and iTunes videos. But, this screen is gorgeous so I'm open to ideas.

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have you given you pro the "Lindsey Stirling/CRYSTALLIZE" test yet? If not go to YouTube and watch this video!

OP
A

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have you given you pro the "Lindsey Stirling/CRYSTALLIZE" test yet? If not go to YouTube and watch this video!
No tests needed, I've been playing with this model at Best Buy for over AV week :)

OP
A

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My plan was to buy the iPad Pro and save up money for a Mac mini or an iMac. But, after using the iPad Pro at home for a bit, I'm not sure I even need a Mac now - this iPP seems to suffice as a tablet and desktop machine for my needs.

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good to know, as I look forward to when we don't really need pc's or laptops anymore. If your so inclined, share a drawing or art work here, l have seen a drawing or two that Twerpoet has made that was interesting.
I wish there was a board here dedicated to member art work, not that I could contribute, but I could enjoy them!
A couple of years with the iPad mini, I must admit I do miss the bigger screen.

OP
A

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good to know, as I look forward to when we don't really need pc's or laptops anymore. If your so inclined, share a drawing or art work here, l have seen a drawing or two that Twerpoet has made that was interesting.
I wish there was a board here dedicated to member art work, not that I could contribute, but I could enjoy them!
A couple of years with the iPad mini, I must admit I do miss the bigger screen.
I upgraded to the 9.7 inch iPad Pro from the iPad Air 2 and it was indeed the ultimate upgrade.

As far as my artwork, visit my artwork gallery over at the iPhone Forums, those were all made by me on an old desktop machine using GIMP. My best creation yet is this one, it's a lock screen background for iPhone 6:

1215-1424230716-f2c19545720ff656f7cf589f270c0221.png

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
I highly recommend the ZAGG SlimBook line over the Smart Keyboard, IMO a much better device. But thought you might like something else to look into :D

Most reactions

Latest posts