What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbreaking iPad 1 with Greenp0ison

reynawaa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, i know maye this is not the right forum to post this...my iPad currently running on iOS 4.2.1 and I just realized when im watching tv.....my iPad is jailbreak tethered which when I googling about it they say its a bad thing....so, I try to figure how to JB untethered, and the only way is by using the green p0ison for Mac or windows....and my whole point is I've always been afraid of losing my data and all of the files include photo and music, so.....my only question is...when you re-JB your iPad, it's going to overwrite the whole files of Cydia and the config, or is it overwrite nothing??? Only the tethered/untethered ?? I really need the answer quick because I'm so curious when I'm exploring something including these kind of things.... Thank you for anybody who had the answer

OP
R

reynawaa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thankyou

ummm...thankyou so much, i finally had the answer

Most reactions

Latest posts