What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbreak

abiswas0916

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyway to jailbreak iPad wifi- 3G iOS 5.1??
And anyway to downgrade it to 5.0.1??
Please help me As soon as posibble .... :)

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
I don't think so. But I could be wrong. I haven't updated yet, as I'm selling the iPad when my 3 comes in next week. So, maybe.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyway to jailbreak iPad wifi- 3G iOS 5.1??
And anyway to downgrade it to 5.0.1??
Please help me As soon as posibble .... :)

No, at this time, there is no way to jailbreak the iPad2 running iOS 5.1. Nor is there any way to go back to iOS 5.0.1, even with saved SHSH blobs. Repeat - there is no way.

Now, if you have an iPad1, it's a different story. Do you have an iPad1 with saved 5.0.1 SHSH and a pawned IPSW? If yes, we can help. Or, there is now a tethered jail break for the iPad1. But, again, only for the iPad1.

If you're on 5.1 with an iPad2, all you can do is wait (hope?) for a jailbreak release.

Marilyn

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
No, at this time, there is no way to jailbreak the iPad2 running iOS 5.1. Nor is there any way to go back to iOS 5.0.1, even with saved SHSH blobs. Repeat - there is no way.

Now, if you have an iPad1, it's a different story. Do you have an iPad1 with saved 5.0.1 SHSH and a pawned IPSW? If yes, we can help. Or, there is now a tethered jail break for the iPad1. But, again, only for the iPad1.

If you're on 5.1 with an iPad2, all you can do is wait (hope?) for a jailbreak release.

Marilyn

It looks like there is a tethered jb for 5.1 now

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Most reactions