What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've made the switch!

rasmith1959

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi! I've finally switched over to iOS devices and left Android behind. I am now the proud owner of a Silver iPad Air with 32 GB ram. Bought it Monday morning from Wally World as my kids like to call it (Walmart for those not familiar with the term).

I see some familiar names from the iPhone forum on here. Wow it's hard to believe that I've had my iPhone for a year now.... Well I'm looking forward to making new friends and sharing our knowledge of these wonderful Apple devices!

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPad Forums! We're here to help you get the most out of your iPad. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here as much as you do over at iPhone Forums.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
YAY!!! Congrats, enjoy!!

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using Tapatalk HD

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the iPadforums! You'll love your iPad Air. I just traded my ipad 2 in and bought an iPad Air 2. L.O.V.E it!! :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Whats better about the air?

Coming from an ipad 2...it's the speed and the lighter weight with the iPad Air 2. Best of all, after having my iPad 2 for 4 years...I traded it in for $200. Great deal! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts