What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes purchases

sl8er1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I buy something on my iTunes account, like a TV series, if I delete it to add more, will I lose it for good or can I download again free?
My iPad doesn't have enough space to hold more than one TV series only 16g

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
sl8er1 said:
If I buy something on my iTunes account, like a TV series, if I delete it to add more, will I lose it for good or can I download again free?
My iPad doesn't have enough space to hold more than one TV series only 16g

Don't worry, you won't lose your purchases when you delete them from your iPad. At the bottom of the iTunes page is a button titled purchased., tap it and you go to your purchased list. At the top of the page you can select between music, movies, and TV shows.

image-1944980896.jpgSelect TV shows and you should see a page similar to this.

image-3496216009.jpgTap the series you want and you'll see something like this. Tap the cloud symbol for the episode you want to download again and it will download to your iPad at no cost.

OP
S

sl8er1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, can I buy then delete as many films/series as I like and they will be on the purchased page and downloadable again free?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
sl8er1 said:
Thanks, can I buy then delete as many films/series as I like and they will be on the purchased page and downloadable again free?

You should have no trouble downloading any previously deletes items for free. The only time you have to pay is the first time, when the show is first downloaded.

Most reactions

Latest posts