What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ITunes podcast download

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Most Members have found that rebooting the iPad will accomplish this. But, if you look around the Forum, you'll find several threads that discuss this precise problem and other recommended solutions.

Tim

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
In iTunes go to the Downloads page using the Downloads icon at the bottom of the page. All active downloads should show here. Tap it once to select it, swipe across the download as if you were crossing it out, then tap the red Delete button that appears.

OP
S

Sasha5113

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim & Twerppoet, thanks. I have the devil's own time getting search results here using IPF Forum for iPad. Seems odd.

Edited to give Twerppoet the p I stole.

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sasha5113 said:
Tim & Twerppoet, thanks. I have the devil's own time getting search results here using IPF Forum for iPad. Seems odd.

Edited to give Twerppoet the p I stole.

No problem. I find the advanced search feature on the web site more useful, once I took the time to figure it out.

Most reactions

Latest posts