What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes on iPad!

sumanth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys... I have both iPad 2 and iPhone. I noticed a weird thing on my iTunes on iPad 2. It only shows podcasts, iTunes you and downloads pane! Not all Music, videos, genius, ping, ringtones and etc like in iPhone! Is this normal ? Help me out!!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Attachments

• image-141360162.png
    image-141360162.png
    544.2 KB · Views: 409
OP
sumanth

sumanth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey I was talking about the iTunes store on the iPad. It doesn't have different categories pane like in iPhone. I wanted to know is this the way it is supposed to be or is there any problem with mine!!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not sure if this is helpful but for some reason iTunes updates is playing up. I'm wondering if the iCloud is affecting it. Every time this happens, there is a new update coming. Anyone else experiencing problems?

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The layout is different on iPad's iTunes. Mine shows tabs on the bottom, but maybe yours is different because cloud services are still in beta. It has the same categories, except no ringtones that I can see, but that's probably because iPad doesn't receive standard phone calls. iPad's iTunes doesn't show the same white-screened menu list that iPhone does, probably because screen space allows a more dressed-up layout on iPad.

OP
sumanth

sumanth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Kay!! :) I'm on iOS 5 beta 7. May be it's not tweaked yet properly! I'll wait until the GM.

OP
sumanth

sumanth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone can attach a screen shot of iTunes of iPad on iOS 5....!

OP
sumanth

sumanth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Qizzer! I guess then there is some problem with my iTunes. But I'm not able to figured it out :(

Most reactions