What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes & MP3 Player

WalterPO

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased and downloaded a song to iTunes and it is listed in the Library but I am having a problem downloading to a Cobey MP3 player. I have Windows Media Player 11, and it shows the song, and I have Coby Media Manager installed. I have no problem downloading APPS to my iPad and the song I am looking for is listed in the MUSIC app.
Help please...

jmbarker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was not aware that non-Apple MP3 players can work with iTunes. I had several years ago before buying an iPod and none would work.

OP
W

WalterPO

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe the issue hasd sdomething to do with ACC files but there are apps to work with this problem and I am under the impressdion that Windows Media Player 11 also deal with this problem. Thanks for taking the time...

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I believe the issue hasd sdomething to do with ACC files but there are apps to work with this problem and I am under the impressdion that Windows Media Player 11 also deal with this problem. Thanks for taking the time...

Hi Walter - the proper abbreviation is AAC (Advanced Audio Codec); the iTunes store typically defaults to that codec w/ a file extension *.m4a which will play on a number of devices, such as an iPod; numerous 'converters' are available (some free & others at a cost) - I use one to convert to MP3 so I can burn music to a CD-R to play on my CD devices. Good luck and let us know your solutions - :)

Most reactions