What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes.. Moving music around

vmoore21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a bunch of music on my iTunes on my desktop. None of it was bought through iTunes. Can I move some of it to my ipad? My desktop is old.windows XP. I downloaded the latest iTunes but the only thing I can find is home sharing. Not even sure what that is. Can anyone help? I hate to lose all of my hundreds and hundreds of songs.

readyfreddie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you can go to the itunes library, either in the file colum or the edit and stroll down to you see New play list. highlight all the songs you want to moved. they should be highlighted. you can give the New playlist a name. it should appear in the left side of the library. these songs are now ready to be recorded to a cd/dvd/external drive or a sd card with enough memory. but remember you can't record them unless you have put them the New list. hope this helps. Freddie

Most reactions

Latest posts