What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes help

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you mean you can't see any iTunes content - such as movies and music - or that you can't download any content? Also, the content of the iTunes store depends on which country you are in; some iTunes stores don't have any movies, for example.

Tim

yandek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Do you mean you can't see any iTunes content - such as movies and music - or that you can't download any content? Also, the content of the iTunes store depends on which country you are in; some iTunes stores don't have any movies, for example.

Tim

I have the same problem. When I tap on iTunes icon I got the message "Cannot connect to iTunes Store". I have iPad 2 bought in US but I am currently outside US.

Any solutions?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It depends on which country you're currently trying to access the iTunes store from. Some countries have insisted Apple block access to 'foreign' iTunes stores. So, if you're still trying to access the US iTunes store, it may be that you're in a country where such access is not permitted.

Generally, unless there are national restrictions, there is none in place as long as you have an account with the store in question.

Tim

yandek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
It depends on which country you're currently trying to access the iTunes store from. Some countries have insisted Apple block access to 'foreign' iTunes stores. So, if you're still trying to access the US iTunes store, it may be that you're in a country where such access is not permitted.

Generally, unless there are national restrictions, there is none in place as long as you have an account with the store in question.

Tim

Thanks. How can I access "local" iTunes on my iPad? Or my iPad is locked to use US iTunes and I can do nothing about it?

Most reactions

Latest posts