What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's official - I'm getting an iPad for Christmas

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To those of you preparing a all lot of books, Magazines, and Songs.
See that your iTune is defined NOT to sync everything with your iPAD.
When the time comes, just copy ( Select and drag) all the contents from the librery directly to you device area.
Only thing you may sync is the Application. Prepare some free games and free application.
Do not JailBreak Yet.
After few days, make a backup.
After 2 or 3 weeks, see if you can JailBreak properly.

why shouldn't we sync the first time we connect our new ipads?
You may go ahead and play with auto sync at the begining. It is a good idea. You may get lucky and erase by eccident some song or book. That way , you will learn how bad and dengerous is Apple's iTune

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Buy antiher. Then return it the day after Xmas. No need to wait 12 days!

Only in America...

I recall those days after Christmas and New year , The lines of returning gifts...
People going bankrupt for all the unnecessary gift they buy even though they can't afford it.
iPad is one of them. It is a great gift. I love mine. But why buy one if you don't have the money, and squeeze yet again your credit card

NYR16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
images

Last edited:

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Buy antiher. Then return it the day after Xmas. No need to wait 12 days!

Only in America...

I recall those days after Christmas and New year , The lines of returning gifts...
People going bankrupt for all the unnecessary gift they buy even though they can't afford it.
iPad is one of them. It is a great gift. I love mine. But why buy one if you don't have the money, and squeeze yet again your credit card

Because living beyond your means and then declaring bankruptcy when you are drowning in debt is the American way. :p

ike12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am pumped. should be getting one this year also. I am buying my GF a 16GB Wifi and most likely will be getting the squaretrade.com warranty. I heard good things about them.. thanks all

Most reactions