What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It is a really cool thing!

skywall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[FONT=&#24494][FONT=宋体, MS Song]:)Recently, I participated in a new browser based game’s beta test. It is the World of Warcraft. The game is heavily influenced by World of Warcraft and Lord of the Rings with “mid-earth style†story and graphics. The game play is like a hybrid of WoW and Heroes of Might and Magic. It feels good and right. I also took some screenshot and made some icons. It is my hobby.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&#24494][FONT=宋体, MS Song]Apple announced iPad in January. This little thing made me go crazy. It is elegant; It supports Wi-Fi; it has good 3D acceleration. It feels like a iPod Touch, but much better. The ten hour battery alone is worth of 500 bucks, not even mention the features and apps.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&#24494][FONT=宋体, MS Song]Unfortunately, it won’t be available until March. All we can do is wait. But, there are things we can do while waiting. So, I made a theme for iPad. Here is a picture of what would be.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&#24494][FONT=宋体, MS Song] [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&#24494][FONT=宋体, MS Song][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&#24494][/FONT]
[FONT=宋体, MS Song] [/FONT]

OP
S

skywall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the screenshot

i dont know how to paste the screenshot.:(

Most reactions

Latest posts