What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there some way to know what is being downloaded?

IceBird

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello..

I have a limited internet connection and today I noticed that my Ipad Air has downloaded over 500mb which ahs caused me troubles and although that the only thing I done today with it is that I watched couple of youtube videos and there's no way they would take 500mb...
So, is there something that is being downloaded automatically? and how can I find that out? is there an app like Tcpview of pc for the Ipad?
Plz help me

jabber12416

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You might want to ch Fedor Kuznetsov you setting for auto app updates. If that is set to update automatically then that could explain you unknown download(s). There were a couple of apps updated yesterday.

ΔΠGRΨ RΩβΩT

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A couple of YouTube videos in 720p can easily eat up 500mb of your data plan. Do you have a cellular data plan? That's why I frequent the coffee shops. Cellular is convenient but you could use up 3gigs in no time on YouTube.

hoben02

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Look at app 'data usage'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts