What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there an app for this?

rsavoie94

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am about to do some quality control work for my business and I was wondering if there was an app that I could create a document (like a checklist) on my iPad that I would be able to check off things and enter various details when I arrive at the job site. Then, once I have completed the document it could sent it to the main office for them to review it (The iPad does have 3G). The reason I would like for it to be able to send it to the main office is because there would be a lot of documents and I dont want them to take up all that space on the iPad. Does anyone know of anything like this? Thanks for all the help!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There are lots of possibilities. Here are the two I see most often.

If you create your form as a PDF, a good PDF annotation app like PDF Expert will allow you to fill out forms. Once filled out you can use a cloud service like Box or Dropbox to sync the form(s) back to the office computer.

Others have recommended an app called FormConnect. I'm not familiar with it, but it allows you to create and manage forms. Again, DropBox or another cloud sync app will get things back to the office neatly. Or you can just email them.

Most reactions

Latest posts