What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is Apple planning for The New iPad to go through a complete overhaul ?

OP
A

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I haven't experienced any problems with my new iPad. I wonder if I had registered a problem like screen bleed, over heating, or battery charging, would I be able to trade in my iPad for this new version? And for that matter, if the newer version was lighter, better battery performance, would Apple allow me to trade in my otherwise working older but still the new iPad so that I could take advantage of this improved version? AND furthermore beyond my previous furthermore, what would Apple name this newest iPad?

Okay, I just realized I haven't had my coffee yet and I'm participating in speculation about a product that doesn't exist! And yet despite that, I'm still intrigued by this discussion.

And people think it is some my fancy imagination when it is not, Blame Digitimes for this, which I guess only survives, earns its Bread and Butter because it keeps talking about Apple, Had Apple not been there even Digitimes would have not been there lol !

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The biggest difference to me between the two is that the iPad 2 change occurred after the new iPad was released, along with a $100 price cut, and only available in a 16gb version. Therefore comparing it to Apple changing the new iPad right now almost 8-9 months before it's supposed replacement is due to be released (if Apple continues there March-April release date) is not an Apple to Apples comparison. Pardon the pun!

OP
A

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The biggest difference to me between the two is that the iPad 2 change occurred after the new iPad was released, along with a $100 price cut, and only available in a 16gb version. Therefore comparing it to Apple changing the new iPad right now almost 8-9 months before it's supposed replacement is due to be released (if Apple continues there March-April release date) is not an Apple to Apples comparison. Pardon the pun!

True !

Most reactions