What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is anyone else addicted to buying Apps?

Blackhart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stetch said:
I spent over 2200$ on Apps. In three years. Addicted? Oh yeah :p

You got me beat 1400.00 last year total in library 752 apps subscribe to 25 podcasts very little music and about 12 seasons of tv no movies my tv and movie collection is on DVD and i would have to take out a mortgage to rebuy on iTunes

Blackhart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sjleworthy said:
i'm ashamed to be a member of AA.

(Appoholic's Anonymous)

I think it more like app hoarder cause I'm not planning on stopping

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
sjleworthy said:

(Appoholic's Anonymous)

I think it more like app hoarder cause I'm not planning on stopping

See, I like that better: "App Hoarder."

'Cause Appoholic's Anonymous sounds as if (1) I'm ashamed of my addiction and (2) I want to stop.

I'm not and I don't! :D

Marilyn

[Who loves her some apps ... from the App Store and Cydia]

OP
Ncaissie

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In that case I'm an AA member :(

64GB 3G White iPad

Rgsp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sjleworthy said:

(Appoholic's Anonymous)

Remember...the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem...

Scar217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello my name is Chris.

Hello my name is Chris and I'm an appaholic.I've been sober for twenty-five minutes now.475 paid apps and I feel like I'm going off the wagon now.

Stetch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stetch said:
I spent over 2200$ on Apps. In three years. Addicted? Oh yeah :p

You got me beat 1400.00 last year total in library 752 apps subscribe to 25 podcasts very little music and about 12 seasons of tv no movies my tv and movie collection is on DVD and i would have to take out a mortgage to rebuy on iTunes

lol. Well I bought 5 songs. And as Sweden yet don't have the tv series or movies in iTunes there is none bought for me. Got around 743 apps and a few are rather expensive.

MacVaio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh Dog, I should not have read this!

Not only I am going fast and furious on the road to AppHoard City, also there are Crossroad CashConverter's lurking on the dark...

Still I find the bussiness model of the App Store fair compared to the big soft names. I (we) am being educated in the art of paying for the iOS dev's craftmanship, something which is quite unusual in some others platforms.
Know what I mean? :D

Now, if you'll excuse me there is a massive sale of Amidio's music apps. Maybe I need a brand new guitar...

MacOMGuitarâ„¢

Pollpixx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use my wife her credit card so everyone at the app store thinks she is addicted, now how clever is that? :D

sent from arc or optimus 2x

NYC Adam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought business apps and "needed" apps or apps I thought I would use for business right away. As for recreational apps or games, I try out a lot of free ones and but games on sale - there is such a vast array and so many "bargains" that I don't see the need to buy $10 apps weekly...people on this forum post lots of great "heads ups" for sales in the app store.

Most reactions