What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is $87 a Proper Price for An iPad Wireless Keyboard?

AVService

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the Microsoft 6000 is a better keyboard than the Apple KB. You also get a BT keypad. Do a google and you will put it together as to why.

Don't you think this is kind of subjective?
I am glad it is better to you,it is not to me.

Fair Enough?

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another vote for the Microsoft BT 6000 keyboard. I like it much better that the Apple, and it's way cheaper...

OP
A

Applefreak12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Microsoft KB 6000 is $39 at Office max and it is a better keyboard then the Apple one.[/QUOTE]

Microsoft starts manufacturing keyboards, are you kidding?

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple and everyone else are just designer of products made in Asia. There are good accessory products bearing the Microsoft name. Keyboards are individual in nature. I got rid of my iMac keyboard first thing and went with the MS 3000. Then I got a wired MS keyboard which I found came in handy for certain tasks which came up once in a blue moon. My 3000 has been replaced with a 5000 which is a much better unit and had more of the features I wanted. While I do not like the old Mac keyboard, I have found the new BT keyboard to fit amazingly well and is very compact. Worth the price to me. Otherwise, I would just do without. Many BT keyboard have issues with commands and I have no need to experiment with something I would use rarely. The lag on many drove me to distraction.

On this particular keyboard, I looked up Office Depot and the $39 model is the wireless unit. The BT unit retails at more than the Apple model, but $49 is a good price.

Most reactions