What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is 11.2 safe?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Someone told me it causes problems. This is for my iPad only.

First, tell us which iPad you own, what iOS is currently installed, and what does 'causes problems' mean?

Second, I've upgraded 3 iDevices (iPad Air 2, iPhone 6, and iPad Mini 4) w/o any issues at all. Finally, google 'iOS 11.2 problems' - there are plenty of hits, such as HERE, which may help you decide. Dave :)

OP
M

MoneyGuy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have an iPad Air 2 running 10.3.3. I did google it and read some negative things so I thought I'd check with the experts here. Problems means anything that can go wrong.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have an iPad Air 2 running 10.3.3. I did google it and read some negative things so I thought I'd check with the experts here. Problems means anything that can go wrong.

Well, many of us here are Apple users like yourself and really not IT experts, including myself. Of course, the ultimate decision is yours alone, so not much else for me to say if you've read the articles about the 11.x upgrade.

But keep in mind at this point, Apple has 'signed off' on iOS 10.3.3 meaning that if your are unhappy after upgrading to 11.2, there is no way to go back (pic below from this LINK) - of course, backups to iTunes and/or iCloud OTA, or via 3rd party apps should always to done before progressing w/ these iOS updates/upgrades. Good luck in making your decision. Dave :)
Screen Shot 2017-12-09 at 2.33.28 PM.png

Most reactions

Latest posts