What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhoto

kcormier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
downloaded IPhoto on my ipad2. Like it so far..have beamed photos from my iPhone 4 to my ipad2. Very neat.
Does anybody know how to delete an album that was made in iPhoto?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
downloaded IPhoto on my ipad2. Like it so far..have beamed photos from my iPhone 4 to my ipad2. Very neat.
Does anybody know how to delete an album that was made in iPhoto?

I don't see any way to create albums in iPhoto.

Do you mean journals?

To delete a journal tap and hold on one of them. You'll get the usual X in the left top corner to delete, and a ribbon icon in the right top corner to mark it as a favorite. First time I've seen that ribbon icon (that I can remember). Favorites are usually done with a star icon.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I meant more like from android to iOS.

iPhoto is an Apple product. As such it's pretty much iOS and OS X only; and at this point even iOS to OS X features are sparse. The only links are Photo Stream and iTunes photo syncing.

The results are, of course, standard formats and can be copied to almost any platform.

Most reactions

Latest posts