What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone IPad question

corncob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I imagine it would be a trickle charge but can an iPad be charged from the USB port of a computer -- or a powered USB hub?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I imagine it would be a trickle charge but can an iPad be charged from the USB port of a computer -- or a powered USB hub?

From http://www.apple.com/batteries/ipad.html:

Charging Tips

The quickest way to charge your iPad is with the included 10W USB Power Adapter. iPad will also charge, although more slowly, when attached to a computer with a high-power USB port (many recent Mac computers) or with an iPhone Power Adapter. When attached to a computer via a standard USB port (most PCs or older Mac computers) iPad will charge, but only when it's in sleep mode. Make sure your computer is on while charging iPad via USB. If iPad is connected to a computer that’s turned off or is in sleep or standby mode, the iPad battery will continue to drain.

OP
Janset

Janset

iPF Novice
Reaction score
WestleyTwain said:
Hey, I hope you don't hate me for this or anything, I just wanna help.

A sole is the bottom of a shoe. I think you got autocorrected from soul or made a careless error. It happens to all of us.
Again, I hope you don't think any less of me.

"You take the blue pill - the story ends... You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes" -Morpheus

Well all I can say is, is it better to be a sole or a heal?

Regards

Sent from my iPad using iPF

WestleyTwain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Janset said:
Or is it heel?

Regards

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Or is it better to heel a sole?

"You take the blue pill - the story ends... You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes" -Morpheus

Most reactions

Latest posts