What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iphone camera roll to ipad camera roll transfer

Jockscrap

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How do I go about copying photos and videos shot on my iPhone and in the camera roll, to the camera roll on my iPad so I can edit them using iMovies? I don't want to buy additional software or kit if I don't have to. I also have shot the iPhone footage upside down ( + shutter button should be on the bottom of the iPhone in landscape ...doesn't seem the logical way but after shooting umpteen upside down videos, and only discovering that after transferring them to my pc, I guess I'll not forget it now).

OP
Jockscrap

Jockscrap

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. I ended up putting all the video clips and photos in to iMovies on my phone then transferring them via iTunes to iMovies on my iPad. Bit of a pain though. Maybe need to have a look at the CCK if this is something I'm going to do often.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you could stream them, in settings>photos>turn on stream

Most reactions