What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPadForums.net Apple TV GiveAway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onepoppa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple TV giveaway

Now that I have upgraded to OS 4.2 with Apple T V integration, what I really need is the Apple TV to go with it!

jashsf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple TV Giveaway

Hi Guys,

I would love an Apple TV to round out my collection and furious use of iPhone's, iPod's and and iPad! I will use this product and let others know what I think of it.

Thank you.

jashsf

scotig

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Retweeted. The original AppleTV rocked. New AppleTV ups the ante again with AirPlay. Would live to win a new ApplwTV.

Ipad40

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I should win to almost complete my Apple products. Ive had schuffle, nano, touch, iPhone 3 & 4 and iPad. It would be great to add Apple TV to the mix.

yuanlong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've followed and re-tweet. Hopefully can win Apple TV and can start trying the new airplay function as well as enjoying all those sweet features of apple TV!!:eek::eek:

Chynoweth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tweet?

Would love to convert my co-workers over to Apple products, Apple TV would sure help in doing this.

Beryl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Following, RT and here is my statement:

I need an apple TV because the iPad is my first "apple" device and another gadget will help make me a dedicated apple person. Isn't that what we all want to be?

Leebo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After being away from my apple products for 13 months in Afghanistan and being hit by a RPG i'm blessed to actually be able to use my iPad and iPhone after having my right side reconstructed having the Apple TV would just top it off for my Christmas with the new update i would be able to airplay from either device to the Apple TV and enjoy it Thanks

Following and retweeted "MoNkEyMaN912"

myipads

iPF Noob
Reaction score
apple tv

i just got my new ipad. don't know what apple tv is 'till i have one.

cheers,
myipads

delrahim69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Following and Retweeted
@delrahim69

I should win the Apple TV because I am a new Apple FAN and am already addicted! I have had my iPad for just over 1 month and love it. With the Apple TV I can use the Airplay feature, which is AWESOME, and start watching my downloads from iTunes on my HDTV. I really love the look of the Apple TV especially the smaller compact design.

ipadlightly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple TV - yes, please

Yup, I'm following you guys on twitter. I think you should follow me - twitter.com/mypageram. I've also retweeted.

Why should I win? Well, being incredibly humble I couldn't offer any good reason why I should deserve it more than any other iPadForums user. They are all equally deserving. But, if I were to win it, I would share my good fortune by writing reviews and anything else that iPadForums wanted from me............anything! Please let me win......humbly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions