What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPadForums.net Apple TV GiveAway

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmacfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
retweeted and followed. my twitter username is @mac_idaddy.
I would really love to win as I have spent all my gadget budget for christmas and this is still missing from the list :( oh, and I retweeted to 16,498 other twitterers who follow me :D

memphoman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I should win an apple tv because I have embraced, used, and spread the love of apple products since their inception...yeah, I'm old :)

donmonn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to the forum but think that I deserve the Apple TV. I say that because I have the "old" Apple TV and when I fired up the latest Ios 4.2.1 on my Ipad, I get no indication that Airplay is working with My Apple TV. I guess I now have a $300 paperweight and would sure like a "new" Apple TV. Hope you can help.

Gut

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Followed and retweeted!! I want a apple tv and my wife won't let me have one!! LOL She thinks it isn't needed!!! I would put it to very good use!

abkitson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple Tv giveaway

Apple TV, the most innovative TV+ of this this century, made for tomorrow. Would love to win one!!!!!!!!!:)

NakedFaerie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I retweeted the right post I hope?

The reason I want to win the AppleTV is coz I cant afford to buy one for myself and it would be nice to stream videos to the TV instead of making a dvd everytime I want to watch one.

maczanre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sent my tweet from danitaz.

We have been SORELY tempted by GoogleTV and Roku in the past few weeks. I'm still on the fence as to what to do, and an AppleTV from iPadforums would solve the dilemma!

paulevy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
need to fill a void

we need this to see instant queue at Netflix--besides, its the only piece of Apple equipment that I don't have!

OP
iDan

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
lol, we are really diggn' the responses so far... Keep 'em coming!

Eden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Clever social media promotion. And the Apple TV is on my holiday wish list.

Schreibs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i don't tweet. it's an insipid social phenomenon.
what would i say anyway - that my IPAD is my first apple product, and i'm in love with it? apple tv? please, convince me that i need it!

OregonDean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Followed & retweeted (@DeansAtweetin). Apple TV would be cool to finally be able to stream video into my house! Welcome to the 21st century.

nellista

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My husband is slowly collecting apple gear. He was a die-hard PC ITnerd until 3 years ago when we got the Mac, and now he is an apple convert, with a bit more street cred. We just got an iPad last week! He has been wanting an apple tv for a while, but the ipad won out this time. He would love an apple tv for christmas! I think that the combination of the new ipad, and the apple tv, would keep him amused, and distract him for looking at buying a new guitar. Help! My ears just couldn't stand it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts