What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad4.. any guesses?

What are you looking forward too for the iPad 4?

• Thinner

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Larger Screen

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Lighter

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Faster

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Better keyboard

• Better screen

• More accesories

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MollyRach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.cnatrainingcareerguide.com
Hey guys,
I know this may be early but what does everyone think that the iPad4 will be shipping with? Any guesses? I for one vote for a better keyboard.
Edited by Moderator - No external links, please read the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
MollyRach said:
Hey guys,
I know this may be early but what does everyone think that the iPad4 will be shipping with? Any guesses? I for one vote for a better keyboard.

128GB storage option. It won't have a better keyboard.

axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
128GB storage option. It won't have a better keyboard.

This is a fairly safe bet. Not sure I could afford such a beast though :-(

followthesapper

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad 4? Won't that only be next year sometime?

According to trade mag Digtimes, there is a rumour going round at the moment that there will be a new iPad this summer!

Apparently with a new screen by Sharp (IGZO), thinner battery and better battery life.

sir_ben

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the next iPad will have a faster processor and a bigger storage and that's it! The design of the current iPad is great and the screen is absolutely gorgeous.

noel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hopefully it will actually work properly unlike the rubbish ipad 3

iDeviceGuru

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MollyRach said:
Hey guys,

Honestly...Apple have the upmost secrecy and any employees that speak of anything to do with new products can be sewed, so no rumours are likely to be real. So opinions are all that can be said. In my opinion I believe they may change the design slightly, they may have some form of new feature, like The iPhone4s did Siri. They may also make a big change and make a smaller iPad, maybe 7", more handheld, lighter, and possibly more practical, such as flash player of some sort. And for the keyboard option you mentioned, what do you mean by that? Do you want larger/smaller buttons?

The iDevice Guru

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iDeviceGuru said:
Honestly...Apple have the upmost secrecy and any employees that speak of anything to do with new products can be sewed, so no rumours are likely to be real. So opinions are all that can be said. In my opinion I believe they may change the design slightly, they may have some form of new feature, like The iPhone4s did Siri. They may also make a big change and make a smaller iPad, maybe 7", more handheld, lighter, and possibly more practical, such as flash player of some sort. And for the keyboard option you mentioned, what do you mean by that? Do you want larger/smaller buttons?

The iDevice Guru

Flash is dead. You will never see an iPad that plays flash. For sure.

iDeviceGuru

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
Flash is dead. You will never see an iPad that plays flash. For sure.

I didn't specify flash itself, I said some sort of flash player, as the original flash wouldn't be compatible with the codec of Apples software. So they may create something along the lines of flash to watch videos on the Internet.

The iDevice Guru

Most reactions

Latest posts