What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad2 YouTube app - uploading vids to Facebook

AmyAloha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm using iOS 5 on my ipad2 and have the integrated YouTube app.
I thought that it was possible to upload YouTube videos directly from YouTube to my Facebook profile (or friends' profiles)?
I have the option to mail the link and the option to Tweet the vid - but in the "share" option, there's no option for sharing to Facebook?
Is this something I need to change in settings? Is it perhaps because I don't have a YouTube account?
Please can anyone help?! I was so frustrated last night I wanted to chuck my iPad out the window!! LOL!
Many thanks in advance,
Amy

Sent from my iPad using iPF

miebi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you can get the video into ur device then from ur facebook page u can upload

Tommypcc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the same problem. Do anyone got a better answer about youtube video? Off course you can paste URL. but any other easier way. Thanks in advance.

miebi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't even get into my YouTube account on my you tube app on the iPad, I only get in on my safari browser

kerryl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just discovered an app called MyMedia, it's free, and it works, have just shared my first YouTube video on my Facebook page. Finally! Recommend trying it.

kerryl

iPF Noob
Reaction score

If you upload Mymedia, it will then let you search, pick YouTube and it will let you post, I've done it and it's quite simple!

Most reactions

Latest posts