What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD2 problems

Alex22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've just got an IPAD2. Has anyone had these problems? It won't recognise my wireless Mac keyboard (which works perfectly on my Imac in Bluetooth); and it won't let me delete emails that have come across from my Imac.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

I saw the problem with your keyboard. Remember you have to 'un pair' the keyboard from your Mac first before you can 'pair' it with your iPad. The iPad will see an already 'paired' keyboard but it won't be able to connect to it.

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
A

Alex22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Further to my posting IPAD2 problems, I have got Bluetooth turned on, the Ipad searches forever and eventually says Keyboard Not Paired, and goes on searching again. I know the keyboard isn't faulty and the batteries aren't low. Any other ideas?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But did you unpair it from the Mac? You need to do this first. I suspect the iPad means that the iPad is 'not paired' with the keyboard. I use a Bluetooth keyboard too and, when I list out the Bluetooth devices by the entry for my keyboard it says 'Paired' - i.e. paired with the iPad.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts