What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad2 printing --HELP!

lwilliams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a good way to print from iPad to a NON-airprint printer. I have looked a at few in AppStore, but it looks like they require you to export your data into a separate app to print. What are guys using to make this happen?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

There are a number of ways to print to a non-Air Print device - for myself (Canon Pixma cabled to a Dell XP computer), I use a $10 program called FingerPrint from Collobos Software HERE - simply requires a small downloaded program on the Dell computer; an icon resides in the notification area - has worked like a charm for me and has been highly recommended in the forum.

In addition, some searching here would be extremely useful - this is an oft asked question and plenty of threads are available discussing the various options of printing from the iPad - good luck in your search!

Most reactions

Latest posts