What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 Multimedia

johnipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am going to buy the ipad2 today. I would like to know if there is a way to connect the ipad2 to my PC so that i can play music which is on my PC from my ipad2? I have speakers throughout the house and i would like to be able to access my PC mp3 library from my ipad2 and have it play in the house.

hope this isn't a stupid question.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score

mynameiserich

iPF Noob
Reaction score
apple2011 said:
enjoy the using on a new ipad 2......while the ipad 3 is on the way,I am looking forwards....

It's not on it's way anytime soon! Maybe next summer!

OP
J

johnipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
there are some websites where you can watch stream tv shows etc.. dont think were allowed to name sites so i wont but is there anyway to view these shows on the ipad2?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Next summer,I have heard that it is about to be released on this September...

rumors rumors, and not even good substantial rumors; just link bait and wishful thinking.

The most likely release date for the next iPad is sometime in or shortly after April 2012. And that is just a guess based on Apple's tendency to release things the same time (more or less) each year.

OP
J

johnipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i tried a program called "Remote" another called TeamViewer and another called AirVideoFree...... am i really this dumb or are these programs not easy to work..

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Remote only controls music playback in iTunes on your computer. The music still plays on the computer. I am not familiar with the other apps.

OP
J

johnipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok if i wanna access movies/mp3s/files from my PC via my ipad2 on Wifi what is the best program for this?

chevyguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use file browser to stream my mp3's to my IPad when I am in the garage working, works like a champ. May not be the best one, but it does work.

Phil

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
J

johnipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another question, I know there have been tons if threads regarding this I did a search but couldn't find the answer.. Is there something I can download on this iPad so that I can watch flash multimedia on website?

Reaction score
John,In an earlier post you mentioned a couple. Team Viewer is not the easiest to initially set up and won't stream audio from your desktop but Splashtop will and is super easy to set up.
There are some Flash working apps that are browsers and take you to a server that sends the Flash from it and you watch/listen that way but they can be flaky. Splashtop turns your desktop/laptop into the server.
Best I can explain it is Splashtop can do anything your other machine can do but it streams it to your Ipad and your finger on the Ipad screen becomes the mouse . There is a free version if you want to try before buy.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

OP
J

johnipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok and is there any way to stream video files from the iPad to a tv?

Most reactions

Latest posts