What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad World's Greatest Travel Companion?

Lenorejg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.brightshinymarketing.com
As a travel writer, would everybody be interested in how revolutionary an iPad is for travel? I'm thinking of putting together an iPad travel book. What do you think?

Would you like to learn how to use the iPad's travel apps, what's cool, what's going to make travel super convenient? Learn about how to use it for directions, languages, entertainment, keeping your travel journal, and more?

Would you like to learn which are the best travel cases, how to travel safely with your iPad, what your iPad can or cannot handle environmentally? How to charge it or get wifi on the road?

Or how you can use your iPad as a pillow? Well, maybe not a pillow, but as the world's greatest travel companion?

What do you think?

iramholt84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Friends...

Using a i-pad as a travel companion is one of the best thing in today's traveling life....I often uses different types of applications that help me while i was on a trip...the applications like Google map,Kayak etc are the very useful ones....

Iram Holt.

Last edited by a moderator:

iPadOhana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I fully agree...My iPad is my best travel companion...I wish my biped companions were half a fun to travel with...LOL Oops, did I really say that? LOL

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As a travel writer, would everybody be interested in how revolutionary an iPad is for travel? I'm thinking of putting together an iPad travel book. What do you think?

I'm sure a book would be useful for some travellers, but it's not rocket science, either. The problem with a book I suppose is the same problem it'd have with any piece of current information: you can always get more updated and current information online (provided you know how to look around) and for free.

Most reactions

Latest posts