What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad won't turn on. Blank screen

Darkrapier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It worked fine a couple hours ago. I tried to turn on my iPad. At first, all the graphics were all green, then the screen turned off. After that, the screen wouldn't turn on at all. It just turns a lighter black, but refuses to show anything but black. I tried holding down the power an the home buttons, resetting it, and charging it. None of them work. I know that the problem is just in the screen because I can still hear the unlocking noises when I press the unlock button and the charging noise when I plug it in. I can still sync it to iTunes. I am just unable to get the screen to display anything.

Any suggestions?

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello, welcome to iPad Forums. This is an online community where many members come together to discuss the iPad.
I would recommend subscribing to the iPF news feed
Apple iPad News
For your iPad FAQ, check this out.
iPad FAQ
Looking for iPad reviews? They're all right here.
iPad Reviews
For more off topic stuff:
Off-Topic
The rules-please read!
Forum Rules, Help and Info

Thanks for joining,
Goofy

DJTEEKAY

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it worked fine a couple hours ago. I tried to turn on my ipad. At first, all the graphics were all green, then the screen turned off. After that, the screen wouldn't turn on at all. It just turns a lighter black, but refuses to show anything but black. I tried holding down the power an the home buttons, resetting it, and charging it. None of them work. I know that the problem is just in the screen because i can still hear the unlocking noises when i press the unlock button and the charging noise when i plug it in. I can still sync it to itunes. I am just unable to get the screen to display anything.

Any suggestions?
did you sort it out, mine is doing the exact same thing??

Most reactions

Latest posts