What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help!!! Ipad 2 blank screen with spinning wheel

toocoolforipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, i wonder if anyone could help me. Bought a new Ipad 2 (just 5 days ago)
I was using my ipad 2 when suddenly the screen turned blank (black) with a loading spinning wheel in the middle. I put it on charge for an hour now and it's still the same. I pressed the on/off button but nothin's happening.
What's wrong? and how can I solve this.

pls help!:(:(:(

Last edited:

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Press and hold the on/off button and the home button, both at the same time for a long time till the iPad reboot and see if this work for you. If you get connect to iTunes then do so and restore the iPad again.

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try this:

• Restart the iPad 2: Press and hold down the sleep/wake on the front of the iPad 2 for few seconds until the red slider appears, slide this across to shut the iPad 2 down. Restart the iPad 2 by pressing the Sleep/wake button on the top until the Apple logo appears.
  • Reset the iPad 2: If restarting the iPad 2 doesn't work, you will need to reset it. You can do this by pressing the Home button and the Sleep/wake button on the top the iPad 2's case and holding them down at the same time for 10 seconds. The iPad 2 should then reset itself.
Looks like somebody jumped before I could.:)

Most reactions

Latest posts