What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad vs iPad games

curtjm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all. First post here, although I've had an iPad for a year or so now.

My missus had just got one too, and I've been trying to find iPad to iPad games but with little success, lots of multiplayer games on a single iPad but not found any that can be played with two iPads.

Anyone know of any?

Sjwred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
curtjm said:
Hi all. First post here, although I've had an iPad for a year or so now.

My missus had just got one too, and I've been trying to find iPad to iPad games but with little success, lots of multiplayer games on a single iPad but not found any that can be played with two iPads.

Anyone know of any?

Checkers game works against iPhone as well ,me and the misses play it sometimes

OP
C

curtjm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cool, thanks. I like draughts and I'm looking forward to slaughtering her at it, but I'm more after, um, I dunno, action and instant stuff :)

OP
C

curtjm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually, I don't mind really :)

Any type of game is appreciated. I really thought, with the proliferation of apps that there is, there'd even be a two iPad genre.

Or maybe I'm impatient.

=]

Reaction score
Just a note upfront, I only have 1 iPad and thus have not been able to verify if these work. However, the games listed below have multiplayer options listed in the menu.

SpeedyBiker (local multiplayer, but I could not verify whether it is live, or if it just saves the friends record and displays it as a shadow)
Risk (local multiplayer)
Monopoly (local multiplayer)
Fruit Ninja (this does not have a local multiplayer, so you would have to connect via GameCenter to be able to play against missus.)
Wesnoth (online multiplayer. Should be fine if one of you creates a map and the other one joins. It's more of a strategy game. Definitely worth checking it out)

Last edited:

ipadgamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.gamesontheipad.com
Flight Control HD. It's really fun with two iPads.

Otherwise its mostly racing games.

You can always browse through other games as they usually state in the description of the game whether you can play iPad to iPad (either bluetooth or Wifi multiplayer)

Here is a sortable list of iPad games

OP
C

curtjm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's great, thanks for the links. Wesnoth looks particularly good, and the links to gamesontheipad is superb, been looking for something like that for ages.

Most reactions

Latest posts