What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Usage Statistics - How can I see them!?

SamJames1990

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I have just jailbroke my iPad, and love it! All the free apps was the main reason I went for this option, as they are all so expensive!

Anyway, I have noted that some people have said this has an adverse affect on the battery life, which I am very concerned about!

When I had this concern with the iPhone, i could easily monitor how much usage and things in the "Usage" tab in general settings.

However, the iPad doesn't have this option, so I am unable to accurately monitor whether or not this is affecting my iPad!?

I have checked in the app store and there are not suitable applications to tell me how long my iPad has been used... can anybody else help me?

vikhiiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone?
I am interested into usage statistics on my iPad, as well...
Is there any App or tool in cydia which provides some statistics over standby and usage time?

vikhiiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thats lame!
I dont get it... if there is possibility on iPhone, why there isnt for iPad... total nonsense... :(
Hope they will make it (cydia, apple...)... :s

Most reactions

Latest posts