What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad to projector wirelessly

skunk242

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I couldn't find anything that matched quite what I was looking for, which I think is a bad sign.

I'm a teacher that would love to use my new iPad in my classroom but if I can't project what's on the iPad wirelessly, I lose a great deal of the functionality of the apps I'm intending to use.

I have a 3rd generation iPad, a Dell laptop, and a Sanyo projector in my classroom. I've heard that an Apple TV box can accomplish this but I was wondering if there was a cheaper way. Ideally, having whatever is on my iPad displaying on my laptop screen since the laptop is already connected to the projector. I've been told there are simple solutions to accomplish that if I have an Apple laptop but that isn't an option for me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wokiebear

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Use the little AppleTV which is hard wired to the projector. Then wireless send from iPad to AppleTV.

OP
S

skunk242

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was hoping for a solution without the apple tv since I don't have one and don't have the money for it.

Most reactions

Latest posts