What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad to MobileMe Gallery

tomaustin44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Ideally I'd like a decent app for my iPad 1 which would import photos from my Camera Connection Kit, allow me to edit them, upload them to MobileMe as a bulk upload and then share these.

I don't think there is a third party app which will do all these but I was wondering whether there was one which would simply allow me to bulk upload to MobileMe?

Thanks in advance.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Not that I've found.

You can upload pictures from the Photos app, one at a time, to an already existing Gallery.

You can use a few different apps to bulk upload to iDisk, but that won't put them in the Galleries. The Galleries are actually like specialized web pages. You can't just dump photos in and have it work. It generates HTML code, and such for each photo.

You can do more with online photo sites like Picasa or Flickr. I don't use Picasa, but the FlickrStackr app does a great job.

Most reactions